Monday, March 26, 2007

Oopsy!
Looks like I didn't blog for about a month.
Can't blame me ya know.
Cause I'm just rotting at home and nothing much happens at home right?
I WANT A JOB! (to be exact, admin job)
Quite pissed with this lady.
I called her thrice regarding the 1 month admin job.
She was like so goddamn busy.
So she said she'll call me back.
I waited waited and waited.
No calls.
So today I called back.
She told me she's not receiving anymore calls for interview.
WTH!!!
Feel like slapping her.
Although getting a job now is like so important to me.
Cause I don't wanna continue rotting.
But MOST IMPORTANTLY!
MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
Muahahahahahahhahahha!
Oops!
Sorry, was too excited. lol.
I love presents! haha.
I feel like a small kid right now.
6 more days... hehe.
Read finish For One More Day yesterday.
I finished in 1 day. lol.
It was not as touching as The Five People You Meet in Heaven & Tuesday with Morrie.
But still quite meaningful.
Currently waiting for a job opportunity to fall on me. >.<
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [12:56 PM]