Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Had lunch with vivi today.
Its been really long since we last had lunch together.
Miss the good old times.
Come my class leh. =x
Get to see keefe's big appetite again.
Breaded pork, 3 prata (1 egg), ice kachang.
I seriously wonder where all the food goes.
And he's like getting skinnier.
Why can't I be like him?
okay, I sound like a glutton. lol.
Geog lesson again.
Super useless and boring.
And thanks to maybelle's "cheater bug" I got full marks for the last few tests.
haha
Pig was late for 1 hour.
bah.
I should say "when is he never late?"
So typical right.
Wanted to print the geog notes but yvonne and yoyo was chionging for the printer as well.
So "for the sake of mankind", pig change the toner with some other printer. lol.
Anyway, I didn't print.
Siao leh. 86 pages.
Went home to sleep after that.
Bese test is like 2 days away.
No mood to study. >.<
Feel so moodless to do anything.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [8:39 PM]