Friday, August 03, 2007

Today was such a fulfilling day.
BESE ended early amazingly. haha.
Went to KFC for lunch.
I can't imagine how lame we are to be playing those games.
Those no common sense games.
Make me feel so dumb not getting the answers.
But it was super fun. haha.
Hate that MRT thing.
Who would have thought that the answer is so simple?!
End up left me, james and jeremy dunno the answers.
Make my brain think so much.
Killed so much of my brain cells.
Finally know the answer.
Really feel like stabbing myself.
Anyway, watched the simpsons movie.
The movie is DAMN funny. REALLY FUNNY!
I was like laughing all the way.
But I still cried when she recorded the speech over their wedding video.
So sad.......
Shopped at Bugis!
It's like the best thing on earth.
Go shopping.
Felt so happy.
But after I see how much I spend no mroe happy liao.
And had my FAVOURITE TAKOPACHI!
It still taste as nice as ever.
Love takopachi!
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [11:11 PM]