Monday, August 13, 2007

Went for ssm today.
Felt really relax cuz we can wear "civilian" clothes.lol.
Was assigned the job of counting the inventory.
The most sweat-iest job i think. lol.
Can you imagine how hot the store is?!
Horrible!
Worse of all, we counted all the diff types of plates. (xue er even drew it)
Mr neo then TOLD US NO NEED TO COUNT!
We were like half dead counting all those STUPID plates.
Didn't went for the class outing.
Didn't have to mood to go I guess.
Met up with piggy pig pig.
I was craving for roti prata la.
And the stupid prata shop NEVER OPEN!
Open for me will die izzit.
Sadded.
Ended up eating cup noodles.
So pathetic right.
Vivi called so late telling me she MAY have tickets to see zhang dong liang.
But too tired to go I guess.
(Probably due to no mood again)
Can't wait to watch secrets tml!!!!!!
AHHH!!!!
I'm not crazy over jay definitely. =x
But I'm so prepared to cry like mad. >.<
Suddenly miss baobei.
So long never see her liao.
Missed the days being suan-ed by her.
Good luck for ur A's!
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [10:35 PM]