Friday, March 14, 2008

ahhh! its been how long since my last post.
Thanks to my laziness.
Sem ended.
What a relief.
But I'll miss qiann.
Somehow like my soulmate for the whole of 2.2
But its the holidays now and I can't find any job.
(since i quit from flyer)
And piggg has gone malaysia and left me all alone for 3 DAYS!
That's like freaking long u know.
ThursHad my 5th driving lesson.
One of the things I look forward to every week.
Driving is so fun.
I was like supposed to return my uniform to stupid flyer but I forgot to bring. bah.
And stupid flyer even require me to write a resignation letter. -.-"
I'm not gonna write it. NO WAY!
Meet up vivi, belle and chin.
Slacked at Ben & Jerry.
So long since we last hang out.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [11:12 PM]