Sunday, March 23, 2008

I've been trying hard to update. (more like finding things to talk about)
Been like rotting at home other than going for driving lessons.
So driving lessons have been the only things for me to look forward to every week.
(and pig will say "hor, flirt with the instructor again")
Not that I chose to get the same instructor. =x
But he's nice because he don't look cheeky or what-so-ever.

What a weird surprise.
A job came looking for me.
Well, mama wants me to work at some pastry shop cause they need people.
And that she's quitting.
Haven't gone for interview yet so who knows.
They might reject me. =x
And And flyer's uniform is still with me. lol.

19 mar

Celebrated baobei's 19th birthday at NYNY.
Jen said 19th birthday cannot celebrate cause it will bring some kind of bad luck.
Dunno true anot. =x


I look really tired hor. Finally someone more pale than me. hehe. (me & jen)
Me, Jen & dearest baobei!
Cute hor the candy floss cake.
Birthday Girl!
Baobei said this look like some horror film. lol.

Dinner at NYNY wasn't that nice thanks to the waiter which made us look like idiots.
We were zi pai-ing and he had to walk past AND he had to stop to offer to help us take.
Which made us felt so awkward. ( I know we are shy girls)
He made the whole dinner awkward. (totally dislike him)
But the carbonara was nice just the pasta was a little hard.

Because Jx work ended late, all the shops were closing already.
So we walked to esplanade. (dumb choice by me)
Then, Jen suggested walking to the merlion. (even worse)
Cause dearest was wearing heels.
So tall liao still wear heels cannot stand it.
Anyway, she was dying half way. lol.
Tiring day.

Heh heh. Few more days to mine.
What surprise will I get?
(alter ego: don't bother thinking, i won't get any surprise from jr one.")
I'm so mean. hehe.

Oh oh mummy was digging through my drawer few days ago.
And found 1 ang pao WITH MONEY!
So thick somemore.
Shall not disclose how much.
Felt richer all of a sudden.
But its not all my ang pao money la just I kept some for myself. lol.


♥♥♥ ♥♥♥         thinking of you @ [8:51 PM]


about me!

Lim Ker Hui
010489
I'm 19!
aries
tp(htm)


adores!

I ♥ pig
"pig ♥ me too" quoted by pig =)
Nat Ho
tony tony chopper
tanny


wishlist!

Japan
more clothes
& more clothes
everyone happy!

memories!



January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


exits!


Nat Ho
pig ng
chee siang
freda
huiru
joanne
kathleen
maybelle
sam tan
sam gay
sam ng
sishan
steffie
syen
vivien
wan qian
wei ming
xinci
yoyo

tops street






Prettily Designed by:
| | |Raindropx| | |