Friday, May 30, 2008

TGIF!
Like finally!
I haven't getting enough of sleep for the whole of this week.
Thanks to all the tests and project.
Shall get back all my lost amt of sleep today.
Going to chek jawa tomorrow.
Yayness!
Graduation CeremonyHelped out grad ceremony with vivi lao po.
Like what keefe said, its cause of seal points. bah.
But it was fun.
Really can't imagine when I graduate.

Random photosOur ice cream machine!
As you can see nothing is sucked out.
Cause nana spoilt it!
Haha.


Piggu's new helmet!

Now you see me,

Now you don't! *magic*
FullertonWent fullerton today to sign.
I'm officially in Fullerton now.
Front desk wor. hehe.

Took this when I was walking from Fullerton to MS just to accommodate stupid pig.

Went to MOF for dinner. (some jap restaurant)
MOF = Ministry of F**kers (quoted by piggu)
See! Pig so vulgar.
Actually is ministry of food.
Abit no creativity but yeah.

Tempura Bento!
So-so only.

PIKACHU @ MS!!!
Pokemon!
Don't be mistaken.
I'm not interested in pokemon.
But I got play pokemon blue rescue team DS.
(pig's face would be -.-")
Shopped at MS.
And OMG OMG OMG OMG!
I saw my favourite purple check skirt on sale!
From m]phosis!
50% off leh!
DAMN CHEAP PLEASE.
But only last piece left. M.
Abit big though.
But I guess S would be a bit tight.
Took the risk and bought it.
LOVES!
Lastly, NAT HO PASSED HIS DRIVING!
SO WILL I RIGHT?!
Alrights.
Going to get my beauty sleep now.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [11:30 PM]