Saturday, May 24, 2008

Yayness!
The template is finally up!
Spent like 4 hours yesterday to get this stupid html working.
*peng kui-ed*
Worked until like 2am just for this.
Feeling so satisfied with myself. haha.
Can't wait to sell our tops.
Everyone must buy hor!
TADAA!

Nice right?
The picture is not done by me sadly.
I'm not an art person.
And I just can't get the meta code thing working.
Can't make our webby show up in google in the 1st page.
Unless u type topsstreet.
Meta is so cool.
I bet SHE dunno how to do meta code.
But I guess if I really want it to be in the 1st page I'll have to pay.
Now the difficult part is come up with T&C, privacy statement.
All those crappy useless stuff seriously.
Do u really think people go look at privacy statement.
Its not like our blogshop deals with credit card transaction.
Ah well... the website's gonna be ready soon.
So look out for it!
Too sian to do anything now.
Shall go play my DS.
RIVER KING. lol.
Some lame fishing game.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [2:28 PM]