Monday, June 02, 2008

Got a date with pigpig today.
Go jogging actually.
Hope it doesn't rain.
And hope I have the motivation.
Pulau Ubin (again)
Meet up with nana at my house bus stop.
Then blur nana wanted to take 19 from the opp bus top to tamp interchange. lol.
Had lunch at changi village.
I'm so brave this time cause I didn't use any insect repellent.lol
Kena bitten immediately lor.

Bum boat ride to Ubin.

Rubber sap.

Dearest classmates!

This tower is damn scary please.
Not only the climbing up part but also when you reach the top.
The view is beautiful, the wind is nice.
BUT the tower shakes.


Some idiot vandalize! (真没公德心)

We look so colourful! orange-michelle, blue-seejin, white-roy, red-ker, yellow-ming, grey-nana

LOVES!

Our tour guide of the day!

You cannot guess what is this.
This weird looking flower is atap ji!
And the process to claim the seed is so difficult.
Need to drill, saw etc etc.
Seems sadistic.
But I'm not a fan of atap ji so yeah.
Jen's Birthday!Happy birthday Jennifer!
2 months past so fast.
Went to clarke quay.
Really have no idea where to go so we just wander around.lol.
Had dinner at pasta de waraku!
Service wasn't that good.




Random photo of jen. Looks a little scary though.

That's me!
LOOK AT THAT SKIRT! lol.
My fav purple checked skirt.
So pretty right.
Baobei said I look like some sec sch kid.
-.-"
Shopped!
Broked!
Spent like a 100 bucks in 1 day.
I'm gonna eat bread everyday now. lol.
Maybe some kind hearted people can donate money to me.
Cause I have a date with jo for shopping too.
(hinting to pigpig)
Oh and I bought a dress.
Was supposed to look more mature in it.
Like get out of my sec sch look.
But they said I look cute in it instead of mature.
BAH.
How to look more mature?!
You tell me!
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [1:41 PM]