Sunday, June 15, 2008

Picture story time!
Class BBQ
My lovely classmates! (3H01)


I love to see aaron's expression in this photo. HAHA. XD
EpiCurious DAY
Me & feli. Looks like we posing for some photo shoot.


I'm trying so hard to be as tall as nana. Trying too hard I guess.


Colourful bridge! Finally found it. So pretty!




Look like ghost. (quoted by nana)


Fel's burger!

Duck pasta

Apple crumble! DAMN NICE PLS (fel & my fav)

Bread and butter pudding! (nana's fav) very nice also. drools.

Gina and Fel's scandal! (les date)

"Don't take! don't take!" (kena caught red handed by ker)
IMF Gathering
Chix cordon bleu

Fish cordon bleu(not bad)


Classic pic of mel. (love his 70s hair)

Ju with his shy shy expression.

Look at tobby pouting. lol.

Pam and tham! Cute couple!

The guys

The girls

Evil tham!

Kena revenged! LOL


IMF gang

gary!

Tham the ghost! EEKS! =x


I love the last 2 photos. Especially tobby's expression. Make me laugh like mad until I can't even take a proper shot. 2nd photo took by nana also abit blur.
What an eventful week.
And I pass my driving.
Yayness!
Looking forward to watching KUNGFU PANDA!
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [12:29 AM]