Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Still feeling exceptionally emotional.
Vexed I would say.
Currently listening to old emo songs.
(hopefully will cheer me up a little)
Kinda weird right.
But emo songs are my favourite.
Had punggol nasi lemak at Katong.
(recommended by piggu)
Not bad but cannot be compared to Changi Village I feel.
But the otah is nice.
Taste kinda like Katong Laksa one.
Headed to CDC for my auto lesson.
Same old instructor again. (but last time liao)
And kept playing those old love songs.
Anyway auto car is damn easy please.
No changing of gears can just accelerate. lol.
He said I would have fail if i was in a test.
Reason - speeding. lol.
Seriously think i'm a reckless driver.
I'm night-blind. wth
I really cannot see the line when I'm turning.
Almost killed myself.
I went to the opposite lane. LOL.
He finally got married.
Seems quite xing fu.
Maybe I should get married too. lol.
Although like a bit young.
He claims to know Siling(htm).
Like his brother's wife's cousin or something like that.
Complicated relationship. =x
Next stop was ice cream chef.
Sudden mood to visit.
First time there though.
Saw qiannes' group photo.
Back home to watch nat ho.
Don't really like the 9pm show though.
Just wanted to see Nat ho. lol.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [11:59 PM]