Tuesday, June 10, 2008

わたちたちわやしゃしいの人。
We are nice people. (me & nana)
Let's see what nice things have we done so far from the start of this sem.
Paiseh just now wasted too much brain cells on lame games.
So can't think of much.
Tomorrow - decided to wait for fel to come back from camp before watching Kungfu Panda (I'm THE fat panda) かわいいですね!!!
Today - waited for fel's gang for 1 hour at the bus stop. like from 5pm to 6pm. lol.
Past - went to Pulau Ubin with nana just to accompany ming cause we thought he was the only one.
Just how nice can we get. lol.
I feel like an angel. XD
Can see the halo ma.
(ker, can u please stop being so bhb)
okay, i'm getting seh liao.
Don't really know what I'm typing anymore.
Nitez earthlings!
Shall head back to rainet already! (raindropx planet)
(Just how lame can I get)
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [12:37 AM]